Friday, April 5, 2013

A Praise Report on feedback recd from a reader of the first volume of 101 Uni-verses

Dear Dr.Prateep I would like to introduce myself , my name is TF Jayasurya, working as Country Manager -India for WindSim AS, it is Norway based company into wind farm designing using CFD modelling. Though I was born as RC my believe and faith was let loose and was lost, however it was in last year mid June I turned back towards my root, and hence started reading the Bible after 25 years, there was been tremendous change in me. I have been to Jesus Call book centre and picked your book Word Of Empowered life on Good Friday It was pleasant surprise to know your interest in Napolean, since I used him as my Mental Mentor and most of your chapters was connected to my life, I was emotion and same time praised the Lord for his words and greatness through an evangelist in spreading his message, In 2 days I was religiously reading your book at 4am and it has been great effect on me, I wanted to thank you for sharing your experience and empowering people like us. Francis Jayasurya

No comments:

Post a Comment